Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dem Dancin' Fools! Weekly Video View

Y'all, Periodically there will be events posted here. Hey Y'all, I love You Tube. It's the gift that keeps on giving. I find so many wonderful videos from the past. I could never afford to buy all of them, if payment was required. Contemporary television doesn't even compare. Y'all I don't even have cable. Can you believe it? Most of you who are reading this thread first came into contact with me personally when I handed you an invitation to come and visit Black Ashe Folks. Thank you for plopping your eye balls here. I know you all have many things competing for your time. Welcome. Each week I will assigne a new video(s) for your viewing and listening enjoyment. The videos that I suggest generally want be anything you will see on t.v. It's a celebration of African American culture through dance and music. I expect you all to view the videos I've assign and simply post to the individual sites your opinion. I will periodically view these videos for your comments to see what you think. You want be able to post them here. If you would like to be a part of my Weekly Video View, you must be an active participant. I will only assign them by U.S. mail. Yes the old fashion way. Why? I am inudated with email daily. I call it the dreaded inbox. I appreciate and am excited to send or receive something in mail physical mailbox. I am like wow. I wonder who was thoughtful enough to send me a real piece a mail? A letter, a note is a welcome and unexpected change. No bills though... I would suggest you go and buy some envelops and a book of stamps. I am going to make y'all work a little. Now don't be a scardy cat. It want hurt. Try it. You may like it. If you would like to receive my weekly video assignments, you must do the following each Friday: Send a self address envelop and $1.00 weekly to Mrs. Patty, P.O. Box 11390, Atlanta, GA 30310.

No comments: