Friday, March 2, 2012

Undesirable, Losers, & Harry Hippies - Don't Come Heah!

I am by nature a story teller y’all.  Over the last 6 months or so, I have been having similar experiences. This incident occurred on Sunday, March 18, 2012.  I know you must put yourself in places to meet compatible people.  However, this wasn’t something on my mind.  I am just out and about minding my business.  Actually, I was just engrossed reading my book.  When I am like this, everyone just fades into the background.

Anyway, I heard an “excuse me mam.”  So naturally I looked up to see if the voice was addressing me.  Standing before me, pushing a walker (invalid), with a doo rag on his head was a male who had to be at least 10 years my junior and already broke down.  Anyway, to make a long story short, he tried to mack me.  I politely turned him down.  He saunters away, pushes his walker forward out my space.

I swear to you guys I must have something about my look that make these types of males approach me.  Maybe they think that because I am a Black older female, I am pretty desperate and open to their advances.  I guess he figured I make a good nurse to wipe the spittle from his mouth, and change his bed pan.  So now a male in a doo rag and one foot in grave yard thought I might be interested.  It was incredulous and sad and funny all at once.

In the L.A. Banks threads, I have a threads called Sistahs Man Settlin’ and the Losers & Dead Beats.  Please feel free to offer your two cents.

No comments: