Friday, March 2, 2012

Kickin' dat Dog Gone Bucket - Ain't Ready Yet - Ethiopia/Kemet(Egypt) Bound -

Wanted 10,000, $1.00 Ethiopia/Kemet Travel Funders

Dear Y'all,

I'm eliminating Ethiopia and Kemet(Egypt) from my "before I kicked de bucket list" for  2012.  I am planning on doing a two-three week tour of each country.  I need your help.  I was always told if you want something, just ask.  I would like each person visiting this site to donate $1 to my $10,000 Ethiopia and Kemet fund.   Many of you will never have the opportunity to go to these places.  Why not live vicariously through me. Even though, if you really had the desire to so go, I know you could.  It's all what we set our minds to do and what we value.  My goal and objective is to go to Kemet this summer and Ethiopia in December.  Everybody has a dollar ......right?  If you would like to contribute a dollar to my travel fund please send it via snail mail or paypal.  I will keep you guys posted on the progress.

I would like to thank everyone in advance.


Mrs. Patty

J. Peavy
P.O. Box 11390
Atlanta, GA  30310

No comments: