Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Man In My Bed, Not Necessarily the Man in My Head

Hey Y'all,

The man in my bed may not be the man in my head. Fantasizing about a dream lover is natural. It often helps up climb to the mountain and jump off joyfully. Of course you don't want the man in your bed knowing that he may not be the man in your head. After all he is doing all the work, the other man is just a stimulant.

I have quite a few men in my head that have never been in my my bed. I will only name personalities, not men I know personally. I aim to protect the innocent. I will stick with celebrity type characters. I know y'all can relate. Please feel free to name some of your men in your head and not in your bed. Please keep it clean. If you don't, I will simply delete your posts. Thanks y'all for your consideration.

Sean Blakemore and Lakeside (the lead vocalist.) You my view my Lakeside head man in the song I Want To Hold Your Hand and I Need You. He was such a lovely, fine looking man. You may view Sean on you tube under the title Money is Funny, State of the Youth, A Child Can't Raise A Child, How Bad Do You Want It, Motives - Final (Motives is a movie).

Theme Songs for this Thread:

Your Body - The O'Jays
Loving on Next To Nothing - Gladys Knight & the Pips

No comments:

Post a Comment