Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Losers, Dead Beats, Harry Hippies, & Scrubs?

 
"The prison industrial system is a system of blk birth control. Make no mistake about. Blk women r very loyal sexualy. She prefers her males over all others. But if u limit her selection by incarcerating the prime breeding males. And contaminate the ones who r free ie.. drug users, hepatitis infected, losers, gay/bi sexual males U R covertly pushing her 2 mate with other males by limiting her selection. She is not making these choices. They r being made 4 her. "



                                                                                  Unknown Author from You Tube.





My Dear Folks,

I think this will be my last rant on the subject of men and the choices available to Black women. I am going to tell you a little story. It happened to me around December 5th, 2011. Now such situations aren’t new to me. However, at this point in my life I expect them to happen less. I know everyone has at least one similar story. So bear with me as I tell y’all about this funny, yet incredulous, annoying short episode of my life.

My Story

I decided to take a walk in my neighborhood one fine day. It was a cold day. So I was bundled up. As I was a walking, I noticed a neighborhood man approaching me from the other direction. I know he’s a neighbor and the house he lives in. He and I always offer each other a cordial greeting. I don’t know anything about him except he lives in the house with an older woman who I assume is his mother, and that riff raft come in and out of the house. Now this man has to be in his late forties. I don’t believe he works or does anything. I consider them to be trash. However, that doesn’t stop me from being cordial to people unless I feel threatened. Let me also tell y’all that I’ve had to call animal control on these people a number of times. At one point, I could not even walk pass their house without a vicious dog running out into the street. It had gotten so bad that I even stopped speaking to the matriarch of the family. Now that is a big step for me, because I was taught to respect my elders, though I know some people just get old, not wise.

Anyway, let me get back to the story. I just wanted to give y’all a little back story. When the man approached me we greeted each other as usual, then he ask “are you married?” Now this is the first time he said anything else to me. In my head, “I’m like what in the hell does he want to know if I’m married. Certainly he would not think I would entertain associating with a loser like him.” Of course, nothing on my face gave me away. My mama did not raise no fool. I see this man walking about almost every day, and I certainly don’t want to make him an enemy. So I am nice and respectfully say to him “no I am not married”. I continued walking, but he would not give up. Then he had the audacity to say “do you think we can discuss it later?”

You know how you have this “I can’t believe he just asked me if we could discuss it. Discuss the heck what? What in the world would I want to associate with some trash, nothing?” Again, I ain’t no fool. I simply told him as kindly as possible, “thanks, but I think I’ll past.” I kept walking and I continue to see him walking through the neighborhood.

Y’all know in every neighborhood there is always at least one household that is usually headed by an older woman. The family is considered the low life family of the neighborhood, riff raft. The neighborhood I grew up in they were the Simpsons.

Commentary

Lawd has it gotten so bad for Black women that bums feel safe to approach a woman that obviously is so way out of their class? They are not even in the same school? Has it gotten so bad where losers feel that if you are older, you must be incredibly desperate and might be open to men who have absolutely nothing to offer a quality woman? I guess he figured he had the body parts. There is marrying down, then there is marrrrrrrinnnnnnggggg dowwwwwwn! I would have to be on crack to associate with a man like him.

I was just out done. It was funny, sad, and doggone annoyin’. I just wanna to holla y’all.

Question of the Day

Have you ever had riff raft and losers to seriously approach you? How did you handle the situation? My sister has a funny story about the man on the bicycle trying to mack her while she was pumping gas for her car, and the garbage man on the back of the truck trying to holla when she was in her drive way. I know some sistahs get mighty desperate and settle for nothings. In my neighborhood, I grew up with the a trash family named the Simpsons. What were the names of the family in your neighborhood? Usually the males in the family knew not to bother you, they usually only messed with their kind. However, in most cases, we were all cordial with each other, but did not associate.

I am also convinced that this is stealth genocide. You may call me conspiracy theorists if you like. There is too much conincindence. If the prime Black women aren't breeding because of lack of partners, what would you call that? I am just asking. The best women aren't having the babies.

Theme Songs for this Thread:

Harry Hippie - Bobby Womack

Ain't Nuthin but the Rent - Gwen Guthrie

Drop That Zero - Denise LaSalle

No Scrubbs - TLC



I Can Do All By Myself - Jessie James



Marlena Shaw - Go Away Little Boy



Nothing from Nothing - Billy Preston

Attendum February 11, 2012  - Another Funny, Yet Sad Episode.

Again I walking in the neighborhood, which I do often.  When you walk, you see a lot stuff and become familar with people.  On this day, it was cold.  As I was making the trip back home a car pulled up beside and the window came down.  I recognized the man.  I see him often in the neighborhood.  I have no idea where he lives though.  I don't even know his name.  However, we always greet each other warmly. 

Anyway he rolled the window down and told the person he was talking to over the phone to hold on.  Now he did not say hello, or asked me did I need a ride, which I would have declined anyway.  The first thing that came out of his mouth is "do you have 64 cents?"  I did, but I don't give men money and I was annoyed that a grown man would ask me for 64 cents.  It's the principal of it all. He pulled off a little bit and came across someone else he knew and I assumed asked the man for money because they man went into his pockets and handed him something.

This man has to be in his late forties.  He is associated with the Black Muslims in the neighborhood.  There is a mosque.  What is it with grown men asking you for money?

No comments:

Post a Comment