Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Awakening - The Vampire Huntress Series *****Stars

Y'all,

I will tell you this was the first book in the Vampire series that I read.  I was absolutely hooked.  The angst and the unfulfilled passion that existed between Damali and Carlos while she was ripening and he was a master vampire had my eyeball clued to the pages. I will not waste time re-hasing the story.  You can visit Amazon for that.  I dislike reviews that gives the entire story away.  I give the Awakening 5 *****stars.

I dedicate the following songs to The Awakening.  You Tube it y'all:

Maggot Brain (Funkadelic)
Cause I Love You (Lenny Williams)
Cold Sweat - James Brown
Super Bad - James Brown
Giving Up - Donny Hathaway
I Can't Get Over You - The Dramatics
Members Only - Bobby Blue Bland
Memories - The Temptations
I Want To Hold Your Hands - Lakeside
Didn't I Blow Your Mind - Delphonics
Fare Ye Well - Aeolians
Prince Yelder - Fare Ye Well
That Morning Train
I Wanna Ta Ta You Baby
Keep Movin' On - Sam Cooke
I Can't Get Over You - The Dramatics
Only A Look at Jesus - Gospel Gread
He Made A Way Jublilee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment