Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Egypt/Ethiopia

Egypt is in Africa Dog Gone It !!! It’s just as African as Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Benin, Senegal, etc. The white power structure has purposely and politically attempted to take Egypt out of Africa and say it’s in the Middle East. The goal is deny African people their greatness. If you still have doubts, please take out of a map and study it. Don’t be a dummy. When I hear people of African descent utter this lie, I cringe. It lets me know the mis-education is thorough when the Blacks are repeating the lie.However, I don’t hold a grudge.We tend to believe what we hear over and over.When you are listening to the news watch they will never include Egypt as part of Africa. It will be African and Egypt.The people who reside in Egypt today are the descendants of the various invaders over the last 1000 centuries.If you want to see what a true Egyptian look like you will have to travel south to Nubia/Ethiopia.These are the descendants of these great Africans who introduced the world to Architecture, Science, Philosophy, Religion, Mathematics, Astronomy, Medicine, Pharmacology, Agriculture, Astrology, etc.



My Story

Egypt has always been a part of my consciousness. I have always been fascinated with this North African Country. When I was a child I was fascinated with Greek mythology. You cannot imagine my fury when I learned that there is no such thing as Greek mythology, but stolen African mythology, specifically, Egyptian.  The Greeks were mere Barbarians when the Africans created their sciences, arts, astronomy(the 365 day calendar), agriculture, mathematics, and great myths thousands of years before there was ever was a Greece.


One of my most vivid memories in school is when I had to write a report, and I chose Egypt as my topic. I had to be in 7th grade or so. When I stood up by my chair, to present my hand written presentation, I could not get a word out. I was so nervous. Every eyeball was on me. The teacher had pity on me and asked me gently to have a seat.


Another reason for Egypt being such a part of my consciousness is the church. How could you be a Black American raised in the Black church and have not heard of the Egypt or Ethiopia. We all know of Moses going to Pharaoh and demanding that he let his people go. Of yes, by the way, Moses was a native African. We all know the spiritual, “Go Down Moses.” Kemet (Egypt) is the ancient name, has always been a part of me, fascinating and wonderful.


Now as I said, I was aware of Ethiopia and Kemet (Egypt) before I ever knew that other African countries existed. Though Ethiopia, the Land of the Blacks, did not have the same hold on me as Egypt, it to, has always been in the back of my consciousness waiting to be discovered fully.


Will you believe it when I say that a book I read by accident did it?  Books are beautiful things.  That’s why I love them.  When I read My Soul to Keep by Tananarive Due, Ethiopia was no longer buried in the back of my conscious mind, it moved to the forefront.  Ethiopia is on my “Bucket List”.

 Kemet (Egypt) and Ethiopia are really children of Nubia (Sudan). The 1st civilization in the word Ta Seti is the mother of Egypt.  Ta Seti is Nubia.  It came before.


Remember, Egypt is on the African continent. Don't fall for the oki doke.


No comments: